Wednesday 27 April 2011

Easter Basket

I made some Easter Baskets for my family using the new (and exclusive!) SU scallop envelope die and the SU Springtime Vintage designer paper from the UK SU Mini Catalogue (which you can browse through on-line by clicking the picture on the right-hand side of this blog).

I can't claim any credit for the idea of using scallop envelope die cuts to create a box/basket as I have CASEd the idea from the SU Regional Training Event that I attended in Coventry in March.


Recipe
Paper/Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, SU Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories/Tools: SU Scallop Envelope Die, SU Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, crimper, brads from stash

Everyone's basket was slightly different - apart from the mini eggs and Hotel Chocolat eggs inside which I put on a bed of strips of crimped co-ordinating cardstock (sorry no interior shot!).  I didn't make baskets for the boys - instead they received Hotel Chocolat mini slabs with a belly band in green DSP, complete with an Easter greeting from the SU Something to Celebrate Level 2 Hostess stamp set - sorry don't have a photo of these either (what a rubbish blogger I am!)

I made a similar basket for Linda - my colleague and hostess of my latest SU workshop.  If you would like to get a similar basket as a gift for hostessing a workshop, why not contact me to find out more!

A la prochaine! AmitiĆ©s!

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Wow you did a wonderful job thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! This is gorgeous girl!! LOVE it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails