Paper/Card: SU Old Olive, SU Cherry Cobbler, SU Very Vanilla
Stamps: SU Pennant Parade
Ink: SU Old Olive, SU Cherry Cobbler, SU Soft Suede
Tools/Accessories: SU Petite Pennants Builder Punch, SU Jewellery Tag Punch, SU Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, SU Rhinestones, SU Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, SU Linen Thread
To make this card:
- Score a piece of Very Vanilla (21cm x 10.5cm) at 10.5cm to make a 10.5cm square card.
- Using the Big Shot emboss a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock (8.5cm x 8.5cm) with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder. Tie a piece of Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon approx 2/3rds of the way down. Mat centrally onto the Very Vanilla card base.
- Stamp the Christmas tree pot towards the bottom of a piece of Very Vanilla card (5.5cm x 7.5 cm). Mat onto some Old Olive cardstock (6cm x 8cm). And mat onto the Cherry Cobbler embossing cardstock, ensuring the ribbon knot is at the side.
- Stamp the Christmas tree image from Pennant Parade 3 times onto a strip of Old Olive cardstock with Old Olive ink and punch out using the scallop pennant from the Petite Pennants Builder punch. Score down the middle of each scalloped pennant and stick together to create a 3D tree. Stick the tree onto the Very Vanilla cardstock in line with the Christmas tree pot stamped earlier. Place a large Rhinestone at the top of the tree.
- Stamp the greeting “merry” with Cherry Cobbler ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch out using the Jewellery Tag punch. Make a hole in the tag with the paper piercer and tie onto the ribbon with linen thread.
Just getting back into the lingo, as I am currently busy making my swaps for the SU European Convention which is being held at Eurodisney, Paris, next week. This will be first time at Convention so I am both excited and nervous!
Amitiés. A la prochaine!