Sunday 22 July 2012

More Birthday Butterflies


You may have noticed that a lot of my cards feature butterflies and this one is no exception! This card was actually my swap at Michelle Last's quarterly training last weekend. In fact I actually got the inspiration for this card from my own name badge that I had to make when I attended SU's Regional training in Leamington Spa in May.

Not sure you can see this clearly in the photo but I added SU's gorgeous champagne shimmer mist paint to the swirl stamp from the Everything Eleanor set before I stamped it on the card.

Recipe
Cardstock/Paper: SU Very Vanilla, SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Brushed Gold
Ink: SU Basic Black, SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
Stamps: SU Everything Eleanor, SU Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Tools/Accessories: SU Pearls, SU Stampin' Dimensionals, SU Beautiful Wings Embosslits, SU Labels Collection Framelits, SU Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

If you would like to order any of these items and take advantage of SU's current Everyday Enchantment promotion, please contact me and I will be happy to help.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails