It is jam packed with gorgeous new stamps, DSP and some amazing new products. Some of my favourite things are:
- a magnetic platform for the Big Shot - positioning your framelits will be a breeze, no more fiddling with post-it notes
- loads of new stamp sets with co-ordinating punches and/or embossing folders too (and you even get a discount when you buy as a bundle - we all like a bargain!)
- pretty new embellishments: ribbons, candy dot brads (just love these!), buttons, clips and the fabulous new washi tape (so on trend)
- gorgeous new Designer Series Papers to stroke (and use!)
- and ......
I could go on, but wouldn't you rather have a copy of the new catalogue yourself to drool over? I have had mine for nearly a month now (one of the perks of being a demonstrator), but you can get yours in a number of ways:
- host a party and you will receive your very own copy for free when your confirm a booking
- email me and I can send one to you for £5 (this includes p&p). I will also include a voucher for you to use on orders over £30 (excluding delivery)
- or, if you just can't wait, click on the catalogue link on the sidebar
And as if that wasn't enough there is also a new "Best Of" stamp set that has been released for July - this time it's butterflies! I can't wait to get my hands on this....
A la prochaine! Amitiés!