Friday 14 February 2014

Fast Friday - Week 3

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have another project for you that you can make in under 10 minutes. The design for the card was inspired by one I saw on the blog Smitten with All Things Stamping via Pinterest (don't you just love Pinterest - although you can waste a AWFUL lot of time on there....)


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, Pool Party, SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper  Stamps: SAB See Ya Later  Ink: Black Stazon  Tools/Accessories: SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, White Signo gel pen, Owl Builder punch (for the little hearts)


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget you can choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration promotion for every £45 (before P&P) that you spend on catalogue items until 31 March 2014.


A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. This is fab Nicole - love the design. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my Card in a Box
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails