Sunday 1 March 2015

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration 2015 just got even better!

Stampin' Up! are spoiling us - they have just released an additional 4 free products that you can choose from during Sale-a-bration this year.


So if you thought you had got everything you wanted - think again! But hurry as Sale-a-bration finishes on 31 March! Do you want a sneak peek of the products?


They all look fab but I think my favourite is the Vellum pack.  Here are some sample projects from Stampin' Up!




Remember you can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget you can choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration promotion for every £45 (before P&P) that you spend on any catalogue items until 31 March 2015.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails