Friday 28 August 2015

Fast Friday 29 - A Whole Lot of Lovely

I was instantly drawn to the gorgeous A Whole Lot of Lovely hostess set from this year's catalogue and had the perfect occasion to use it when I created a special thank you for a friend who had gone above and beyond. Because the stamped greeting is quite large and ornate, I felt the background needed to be simple, so I used the abstract side from one of the sheets from the Pretty Petals DSP stack.


You can see here that I used some bling to highlight the centre of the flowers:


And this time I didn't forget to take a photo of the inside - where I used another of the images from the stamp set - the words said it for me!



To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pretty Petals DSP Stack  Stamps: A Whole Lot of Lovely (Hostess 2015/16)  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Old Olive  Tools/Accessories: Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver Metallic Thread, Floral Frames Collection Framelits, 2½" Circle Punch

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails