Thursday 1 September 2016

Christmas Anyone?

Do you want to start making your Christmas cards? Why not check out the new Stampin' Up! 2016 Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue which has launched today with lots of gorgeous new products.  Why not download a copy of the new catalogue - from the toolbar on the right hand side of my blog.

.

There are so many fabulous products, it is difficult to know where to start.


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. If you would like a paper copy of the seasonal catalogue, why not contact me and I’ll post you a free copy.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. If Play Bazaar you plan on going out on the town immediately after work, you can use a big fluffy brush to add a nice powdery finish over any oily places Satta King .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails