Friday, 14 April 2017

Fast Friday #30 - Special Reason by Stampin' Up!

I know it's been a long time since I have done a Fast Friday post, but thought I would share these quick but effective cards.


Both versions use the versatile Blooms & Bliss DSP as well as the Special Reason stamp set (20% discount on the clear mount) and coordinating framelits dies Stylish Stems (40% discount). All 3 of these as well as the ribbon used is on the Retiring List. Some of the stocks are low but at the time of posting are still available - so grab these quick before they sell out!



To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Blooms & Bliss DSP  Stamps: Special Reason  Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo  Tools/Accessories: Stylish Stems Framelits, Mint Macaron Sheer Ribbon, Blushing Bride Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.
Don't forget to enter the code V4MFA49 during the month of April 2017 if shopping online and you will receive a free gift from me (learn more).

A la prochaine! Amiti├ęs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails