Sunday 6 June 2010

Inspiration

I was reading the latest post by Susan Raihala on her blog Simplicity about when you see a card that you love in a magazine or on a blog, it isn't necessary to do everything the same, but to improvise and play around with what you have.  So I thought I would showcase a card I made that was inspired from a card featured in the March 2010 UK edition of Cards.  The original card was by Ann Cox ... and here is my version.
Card Recipe
Stamp: SU Sincere Salutations
Cardstock/Paper: SU Certainly Celery, SU Whisper White, Basic Grey Eva collection
Ink: SU Certainly Celery
Tools/Accessories: Circle punch, Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch, Martha Stewart royal butterfly punch, SU scallop edge punch, SU certainly celery ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, epoxy dome sticker

A la prochaine!  Amitiés.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails