Friday 11 June 2010

Kristina Werner's Readers' Choice Colour Inspiration No 3

Gosh, I am spoiling you - my 3rd post in less than a week! Unlikely that I can promise to keep this up though!

I decided to do a variation on the card in my previous post, take part in the current colour inpsiration challenge on Kristina Werner's blog and also use my first PTI anniversary set for the first time (just shows I have spent far too much money on PTI products in the last 12 months!) all at the same time.  Enjoy!


Recipe
Stamps: Hero Arts Raindrop Background, PTI Round & Round (2009 anniversary set)
Cardstock/Paper: SU Elegant Eggplant, SU Very Vanilla, SU Certainly Celery
Ink: PTI Vintage Cream, PTI Ripe Avocado, Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
Tools/Accessories: PTI  Mat Stack 1 die, SU circle punch, SU Old Olive satin ribbon, lilac self-adhesive gems from stash, SU stampin dimensionals

And here are some close-ups.




Also just to let you know I will be having a stall at Bedford's REC Midsummer Fayre on Saturday 26 June, 2 pm to 4 pm.  Let's hope the English weather is good that day!  Hope to see you there! (Now I had better get making some more cards as my stock is a bit low...)

A la prochaine!  Amitiés.

Nicole

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails