Friday 14 March 2014

Fast Friday - Week 7

This week I have something different to share with you - a cute little notebook that only took a few minutes to decorate. I have used my favourite paper from this year's SAB selection - just love the colourway of pool party with black as it is so modern and fresh. (Although I think you might have guessed this already as I have shown a few other projects in this colourway - LOL!)


I even decided to stamp inside the notebook:


And this is what the notebook looked like before I altered it. I got it from a store called Tiger when I was visiting Riga (Lativa) last September. Before you think that is a long way to go to buy a notebook I should point out that Tiger is in fact a Scandinavian company and they have a number of stores throughout Europe including the UK!


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Pool Party, SAB Sweet Sorbet  Stamps: Papillion Pot Pourri  Ink: Black Stazon  Tools/Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, SAB Banner Punch, SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack, Basic pearls


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget you can choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration promotion for every £45 (before P&P) that you spend on catalogue items until 31 March 2014.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails