Friday 21 March 2014

Fast Friday - Week 8

I needed to make a card for a lovely customer this week who lives in Lancashire so rustled up this super quick card using one of my favourite stamp sets from the current Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue 2014 - So Very Grateful. I used one of the great notecards that SU sell (envelopes included) as my card base - just perfect for a quick project like this.  I used one of my favourite tools at the moment - the white chalk marker. Just love the effect this gives.


Incidentally, the layout is one you will see all over the internet on crafting blogs at the moment.

And here is a more stepped up version that I did with the more standard sized card for a friend's birthday. This time I used Crystal Effects on the flowers to give some added dimension as well as using one of the current hostess sets - Banner Greetings.


The actual making of this second card didn't take much longer, but drying time was needed for the Crystal Effects.


To make these projects you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Old Olive, Notecards, Whisper White  Stamps: So Very Grateful, Banner Greetings (hostess)  Ink: Black Stazon  Tools/Accessories: White chalk marker, White gel pen, Basic pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Stamp-a-ma-jig, ruler


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget you can choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration promotion for every £45 (before P&P) that you spend on catalogue items until 31 March 2014 - hurry that's only 11 days away!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails