Friday 12 September 2014

Fast Friday - Week 21

I needed some birthday cards earlier this week and had none in stock and didn't have much time to make them as they needed to go in the post asap. So what's a girl to do? Go to my recently purchased Stampin Up! goodies and the Hey There Buds stamp set seem to call out to me saying "use me, use me!"

One of the cards was for my cousin and she loves red. So I decided the flowers would be in a mix of reds, but I would colour the stem and leaves in black for a more modern take.


The stamp does come with its own greeting "built in" - Hey There - but as this was a birthday card, I wanted something more suitable so used two of the stamps from the Memorable Moments set.



As you can see I did get a bit of a mottled effect from using the markers to colour in the image (probably because it was the first time I had used the stamp), but I really like the finished effect.

To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White  Stamps: Hey There Buds, Memorable Moments  Ink: Basic Black marker, Real Red marker, Cherry Cobbler marker, Black Stazon  Tools/Accessories: Rhinestones


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Why not come back next week when I will have some more inspiration for you with another quick project?

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Love this card - I've been debating whether to get that stamp or not and yours is the first card I've seen using it! It just might fall into my next order!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails