Friday 26 September 2014

Fast Friday - Week 23

This week's project is a case (but with my own spin on it!) of one of my favourite card ideas in the current Autumn/Winter seasonal 2014 catalogue. As soon as I saw the card featured on page 8 of the catalogue I knew that I just HAD to get the products to make it!


My version has a modern and (I hope) stylish spin with the black card base and gold embossing, complete with rhinestone accents.


Like last week's project, this card would be perfect for batch production - so necessary when making multiple Christmas cards! Of course as this is a dark card base, don't forget you will need to line the card inside with some white paper.


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black  Stamps: Cheerful Christmas  Ink: Versamark  Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Heat gun, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic rhinestones


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Don't forget I will be at Stamperama on Saturday 25 October - and you will be able to see this simple but stunning card in real life! Hope to meet old friends and make new ones!


Finally why not head over to the clearance rack in my online store as lots new items have been added - lots of retired products from last year's seasonal. When they're gone, they're gone ... so don't miss out!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails