Saturday 20 June 2015

2015/16 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Featuring Birthday Blossoms

Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping!

Welcome to those who have joined me from Sue's blog - wasn't her project gorgeous? I just love how she has used the products from the new catalogue!

Two of my must haves when I saw the new catalogue were the Brick Wall embossing folder and the Birthday Blossoms stamp set and straight away I had an idea for a card using both of these gorgeous products and here it is!


Little tip - I stamped and coloured (using the blender pen) the background flowers before I embossed (in actual fact I debossed as that gets the proper effect of a wall).



Other new products used include the Banner Triple Punch which makes cutting banners a breeze. I have also used the new Whisper White Thick Cardstock (270gsm) which is great for card bases.


Have a great weekend but don't forget to stop by Michelle's blog as I know she has a fab project to share with you. Click on the next button below to take a look....


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock, Elegant Eggplant  Stamps: Birthday Blossoms  Ink: Black Stazon, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder  Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals,  Banner Triple Punch



A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails