Friday 26 June 2015

Fast Friday 27 - You've Got This

I was checking my calendar the other day to discover I needed 6 bithday cards for friends wihin the next week - eek! So needed something quick, simple but still stunning.  So I reached for the You've Got This stamp set from the new 2015/16 annual Stampin' Up! catalogue. I also used the new Birthday Blossoms set for the greetings.

Here's what I came up with:


I even had time to stamp inside the card and the back of the envelope flap!


I then decided to do it in different colour scheme. What do you think? I still think I prefer the Real Red version, but the Rich Razzleberry is a close second!



The funny thing with this stamp set is that I wasn't that keen on it when I could have purchased it on pre-order (one of the perks of being a demo - contact me to find out details as there is a fab recruiting deal on until 30 June), but then I saw what fellow demos had made using this set and I was totally converted! Amazing the difference when you see things in the flesh (so to speak!)!



To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party  Stamps: You've Got This, Birthday Blossoms  Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party  Tools/Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals


Remember you can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails