Friday 24 July 2015

Fast Friday 28 - Watercolor Wings

I needed to make some cards for customers recently to thank them for their order and I was dying to use the two-step stamp set (well actually three-step with this particular set!) Watercolor Wings.

Here's what I came up with:


I even had time to stamp inside the card and the back of the envelope flap (but forgot to take a photo!)



To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White Notecards  Stamps: Watercolor Wings  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party

Come back next week, when I will have a two stepped up versions using this stamp set. Remember you can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails