Friday 2 May 2014

Fast Friday - Week 13

Gosh - week 13 (lucky for some?!) for my Fast Friday feature. This week is something a bit different for me in terms of style - but don't worry you can still produce this in a few minutes.

You might recall that in my post 2 days ago I said I had no idea what I was going to be making - well I still didn't up until 11.30pm last night. I had had a really long day at work (the day job) and needed to make a card quickly before going to bed. So I turned to Pinterest for inspiration and saw a card layout that I thought was a bit different and this is what I ended up with:


Most of the materials for the project comes from the fab Hip Hip Hooray Designer Card Kit (the exceptions being scraps of DSP and Real Red cardstock). This kit makes 20 cards and everything is provided including instructions, ink and a clear block (bargain at £17.95 for the kit). The only item missing is a pair of scissors - and even then you only need those to cut the twine! You can just follow the instructions in the kit to make the featured projects (without adding anything else), or you can do as I did, use the basic ingredients with a few extras to do something a bit different. Et voila!


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Real Red, Fresh Prints DSP  Tools/Accessories: Hip Hip Hooray Card Designer Card Kit


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Monday is a bank holiday here in the UK, so this will probably mean we have awful weather this weekend, but I hope I am proved wrong!

Come back and visit over the weekend when I will feature a project I made for my Stampin' Up "Mummy" Michelle Last.

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails