Friday 9 May 2014

Fast Friday - Week 14

This week I once again needed to make the project very quickly as I have been working very late in the day job most of the week so I looked to Pinterest again for inspiration (whatever did we do before  Pinterest?) and also looked at some part-finished projects on my craft table. Et voilà!


Firstly I found a card blank that I had already made with Crumb Cake cardstock with a white circle background. This had been made by using a sponge dauber and "stamping" Craft Whisper White ink in a pattern over the card base - super quick to do. I also had the banner stamped and cut out ready to use. So all I needed was to quickly use my Big Shot to cut out the black leaf using my favourite go-to Sizzlits die and stick this on the card base. The finishing touches were some sequins cut from the Gold Sequin trim ribbon which is in the Spring/Summer catalogue and then I added a swirl of linen tread. And here's the close-up (aka arty photo)!


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White  Stamps: Banner Greetings (Hostess 2013/14)  Ink: Black Stazon, Craft Whisper White  Tools/Accessories: Little Leaves Sizzlits die, Gold Sequin trim, Linen thread, Sponge daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue dots


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Today it is bright and sunny (although very windy) here in my part of the UK which is a big improvement from yesterday when it rained all day! I felt very sorry for the Women's Bike Tour which came through our town centre as part of the 2nd stage (appropriately an Italian won the stage as we have a large Italian population in the town). Despite the horrendous rain it was an amazing sight to see as I peered out of the office conference room window! Hope you have a good weekend!

A la prochaine! Amitiés!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails