Friday 23 May 2014

Fast Friday - Week 15

Apologies for being MIA last week, but I have been so busy at the day job I have not had time to craft.... In fact I have had no time to design anything so when I needed a card the other day I got the Hip Hip Hooray Designer Card Kit out and choose one of the suggested card layouts and made it in 2 minutes!


Everything you need is included except for scissors and you only need those if you are using the baker's thread as everything else is pre-cut! How great is that? Perfect when you are in a real rush!

To make this project you will need:

Tools/Accessories: Hip Hip Hooray Designer Card Kit


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

I'll be back with a "proper" card next Friday....

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails