Sunday 6 April 2014

Chevron Cards & Matching Gift Bag

On Friday I promised you I would show today the whole project that Fast Friday 10's card came from... Well firstly I didn't just make one card ... I made three!


And there's more ... they all fit inside a co-ordinating gift bag (yes I know I am very matchy, matchy!):


This project makes a great present for friends and/or family – I did something similar as stocking fillers at Christmas and they went down a storm. I did them in different colourways/combinations than the one here - and tried to choose (what I knew/thought) were the favourite colours of the recipient!

Top tip - to make sure you get an even and full impression when using a large background stamp, make sure you use a wood mounted version of the stamp and take the ink pad to the stamp and then place your folded card base on top of the stamp. Place a piece of scrap paper over the top and then using the brayer roll over the entire stamp - works every time!

In fact I have just returned from an A-MAZ-ING crafting weekend in Birmingham with some fellow demonstrators and I designed this version of the project for one of the Make & Take sessions. The whole weekend we crafted, we shared and we cared! And now we are ... exhausted!

If you like this project and place an order for £30 or more during April, I will give you a free copy of the tutorial with all the instructions you need.

To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP stack  Stamps: Positively Chevron, Too Kind, Teeny Tiny Sentiments  Ink: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Craft White  Tools/Accessories: Tag a Bag Gift Bag, Scallop 2⅜" Circle punch, Circle 1¾” punch, brayer, glue dot/tombow


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Make sure you check back on Wednesday 9 April as Stampin' Up! will be releasing weekly deals throughout April and I have no idea what they will be - so I am just as excited as you!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails