Friday 4 April 2014

Fast Friday - Week 10

The initial idea for this week's quick card came from a gift package I received from my upline at a craft reward day last year - she had made a really cute wrapping using Stampin' Up's Tag a Bag Gift Bag. I realised that if I used the Positively Chevron background stamp with white craft ink onto crumb cake card I could get a similar effect for my card base.


The card is actually one of a set of three which make up another project.  Why not come back on Sunday and I will show you the whole project?


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP stack  Stamps: Positively Chevron, Too Kind, Teeny Tiny Sentiments  Ink: Craft White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler  Tools/Accessories: Scallop 2⅜" Circle punch, Circle 1¾” Punch


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Have a great weekend - I'm going to be spending time crafting with some fabulous crafty friends!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails