Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Bunnies Everywhere!

Happy Easter! We are having a big family get together and will be exchanging gifts later today. Do you want to see what I have made? Firstly, I have decorated the plain brown lunch bags with gifts for my Mum and my aunt.


And using some scallop circle punches and some dimensionals I put a little "fluffy" tail on to the back of the bag.


The rest of the family had some bunny ear bags that were a combination of two different projects by some fellow demonstrators (the bunny ear bags by Vicky and the Easter bunny box by Michelle).

And look how quickly they multiplied - LOL!


To make these projects you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Basic Grey  Ink: Craft Whisper White, Basic Black marker  Stamps: Positively Chevron, Polka dot (stamp set from stash - non-SU)  Tools/Accessories: Plain brown lunch bag (from local discount store), Tag a Bag Gift Bag, Owl builder punch, Scallop Circle ⅞” punch, Scallop Circle 1¼” punch, Scallop Tag Topper punch, Small Heart punch, Large Oval punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Linen thread, Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly.

Hope you have a lovely Easter!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails