Friday 11 April 2014

Fast Friday - Week 11

As you will know from my recent posts I was on a crafty retreat in Birmingham last weekend with some fellow demonstrators. As always when getting together at such event we make swaps so I thought you might like to see my swap. This was the intended swap for everyone:


The idea for the card came from one I cased by Hannelie which I had seen on Pinterest.


Because of the patterned paper inside the card, I stamped one of the images from Four Frames onto a label and then cut this out with the matching Decorative label punch - now there is the perfect space to write a greeting!


As I had not quite finished the swaps before I left for the weekend (yes I know I am so last minute dot com - LOL!), I decided I would finish them off the night before (I was staying with my cousin and her husband). Unfortunately, when I went to finish the swaps I discovered I had left the stamp I needed for the greeting behind! Eek! So what's a girl to do? Improvise! So I used one of the greetings from the Too Kind set instead. These were the resulting swaps:


They came out ok, but I still think I prefer the original - what do you think?

To make these projects you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP  Stamps: Banner Greetings (Hostess 2013/14), Four Frames Too Kind  Ink: Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive  Tools/Accessories: Bitty Butterfly punch, Circle 2½" punch, Circle 1⅜" punch, Decorative Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Window Sheet, Rhinestones


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget to check out the weekly deals in April!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I love the way my card inspired you!
    Thanks for the link to my blog!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails