Friday 25 April 2014

Fast Friday - Week 12

Sorry there was no Fast Friday last week but I am back this week with a quick card that I made to accompany an order for a customer who had ordered the two heart punches. I thought I would show her a way of using the punches - don't worry I used my own punches not hers!


I used some retired DSP called First Edition. But don't worry if you don't have this as it is now available as a Digital Download for MDS - so you can print it out onto your own paper, resize it and even change the colours! How great is that? I punched out 3 hearts from the DSP and then folded them and stuck them back to back to create this fan effect.


To make this project you will need:

Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, Silver Foil, Naturals White, First Edition DSP (retired - alternative First Edition DSP MDS Digital Download)  Stamps: Positively Chevron, Express Yourself (hostess 2013/14)  Ink: Craft Whisper White, Basic Grey  Tools/Accessories: Full Heart punch, Small Heart punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic pearls


You can order from my online shop 24/7 or if you prefer contact me directly. Don't forget the Weekly Deals will finish on Tuesday at 10.59pm (BST)!

A la prochaine! AmitiƩs!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message - it is really appreciated Nx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails